Welcome! I'm so glad you are here.
One of my favorite things about my business is getting to know you, my client. Seeing you love the pictures I take truly blesses my heart. I want this page to be a little section where you feel like you got to know me and my background with photography.
My interest with photography was sparked as I lived abroad in South Korea in 2012. In 2013 I got married, moved to Oklahoma and purchased my first fancy camera. I took photography classes and then I began shooting lots and lots and lots of pictures. My husband and I spent 2015 in Myanmar and Thailand and I think I took over 10,000 pictures that year! Needless to say, I got a lot of practice and fell in love with photography.
I began portrait photography in 2016 thanks to my good friend who needed family portraits. After that photo session I realized how much I enjoyed doing portrait and lifestyle photos and never looked back.
Thanks so much for stopping by and getting to know me a little more.
If you'd like to chat more feel free to contact me under the contact tab or you can e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I was born in Brazil and lived there until I was 9 years old.
2. I love plants, flowers and gardening and you'll see it on my social media posts often.
3. That little dog on the left is Speedy and she's super fun. She's a blue heeler.
4. My husband is a PA in the Emergency Room and although I'm positive he has the best stories he rarely talks about work.
5. Traveling is one of our favorite things to do. We love the outdoors and visiting National Parks.
6. Coffee and water are my drinks of choice.
7. I have run ten half marathons and one (first and last) full marathon.
8. Although I love pictures I'm also a big fan of setting the camera down and enjoying the moment.
9. We own a dog, cat and a turtle.
10. Pet Peeves: hangers that don't match, photographers who don't list their prices on their websites, and coffee shops who snob me when I ask for sugar in my coffee.